[_] FOOD FOR THOUGHT 8
[_] FOOD FOR THOUGHT 8
9 NUTRITIONAL WAYS TO BALANCE WITH VIBRATIONAL FOODS
- Please leave your comments by using the convienent system Click here to view entries on guest book page
- [__/_] Innerchild (birthday)
- [__/_] Life Path (date of birth) and
- [__/_] Key (1st Name)
[ ] 8: 8, 17, 26, 35, 44, 53, 62, 71, 80, 89, 98
 Fruits: dates,
 Vegetables: spinach, celery, turnip
 Herbs: savory, angelica, solomons seal
 Limit: animal flesh (meat), intense feelings of loneliness
 Sensitive to: blood diseases, liver, rheumatism, bones, headaches
 Associated with: skeletal system, skin, teeth, gallbladder, spleen, liver, bile, intestines
 Essential Oil: ginger, hyssop, lemon, peppermint
Information on this website and my FB page is based on the authors research and experiences. Information is shared for educational purposes and not intended to be used as recommendations or advice for treatment of any illnesses. Do not put into effect any of the above without prior consultation with your medical health care provider for diagnosis, and treatment.
Minerals: Calcium, phosphorous, potassium,
Native to the Mediterranean region. Southern Anatolia, Cyprus, Syria, Greece, Spain, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya and Israel, it is also known as Saint John’s Bread or locust bean. The dried carob fruit is traditionally consumed on Jewish holidays and the juice is taken by Muslims, during the Islamic month of Ramadan.
- [_] analgesic,
- [_] anti-allergic,
- [_] antibacterial,
- [_] antioxidant,
- [_] antiviral
- [_] antiseptic.
- [_] improves digestion and
- [_] lowers cholesterol level in the blood.
- [_] diabetes Management.
- [_] healthy Cardiovascular System.
- [_] treating diarrhea
- [_] benefits people with high blood pressure.
- [_] Regular use helps in preventing lung cancer.
- [_] helps in treating cough, flu, anemia and osteoclasis.
- [_] helps in treating anemia and osteoclasis
- [_] helps in preventing and treating polio in children.
- [_] fights against osteoporosis,
- [_] clear the voice and throat.
Minerals: Copper, Magnesium, Protein, Selenium, Zinc
Health Benefits: .
BASIC SMOOTHIE RECIPE By L'dia Men-Na'a
- In the blender place 2 Cups raw seeds & dried fruit mixture
- 4 Cups cold water, blend.
Add frozen fruit, instead of ice, to the blender:
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 -2 bananas, sliced &
- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, chopped
- Blend the fruit & seed mixture together
- Add honey & blackstrap molasses, blend again.
Pour smoothie into glass mason jars, leaving an inch of room at the top for liquid expansion.
Place the smoothie in the freezer for about 30 minutes, chill, then decorate & serve. .
SEEDS, DRIED FRUIT, & SWEETNERS ( https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213859490422720&set=pcb.10213859556784379&type=3&theater) .
FROZEN FRUIT ( https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213859494342818&set=pcb.10213859556784379&type=3&theater) .
SMOOTHIE PHOTO https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213567293437978&id=1271862519&set=a.1950057192405.118100.1271862519&source=43 .
VARIATIONS & NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
SMOOTHIE: CARDAMON, CILANTRO, SPINACH, DATES, CURRANTS, SEED (Sunflower, pumpkin, almond) WITH BANANA & HONEY By L'dia Men-Na'a https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213801762539559&id=1271862519 https://m.facebook.com/story.php? https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213800658271953&id=1271862519 story_fbid=1348110555318414&id=356708271125319
Carob Powder http://www.fooducate.com/app#!page=product&id=25B98E04-E108-11DF-A102-FEFD45A4D471 https://www.realrawfood.com/health-benefits-carob
Cacao Powder http://www.fooducate.com/app#!page=search&term= Chocolate Powder http://www.fooducate.com/app#!page=product&id=7B59C4F0-E117-11DF-A102-FEFD45A4D471 .
NUTRIBULLET BLENDER WARNING NutriBullet sued after 22 people claim they were seriously injured by EXPLODING parts – Crime Online http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/11/15/nutribullet-sued-after-22-people-claim-they-were-seriously-injured-by-exploding-parts/