[_] FOOD FOR THOUGHT 2
FOOD FOR THOUGHT 2
9 NUTRITIONAL WAYS TO BALANCE WITH VIBRATIONAL FOODS
- Please leave your comments by using the convienent system Click here to view entries on guest book page
- [__/_] Innerchild (birthday)
- [__/_] Life Path (date of birth) and
- [__/_] Key (1st Name)
[ ] 2: 2, 11, 20, 29, 38, 47, 56, 65, 74, 83, 92
 Fruits: melons, prunes, apple, lemon, strawberry
 Vegetables: lettuce, cucumber, cabbage, cauliflower
 Water: Drink plenty of spring or distilled water
 Limit: many sweets at irregular hours, conflicts
 Sensitive to: diabetes, digestive sys. prob., hemorrhage.
 Associated with: digestive system, lymphatic system, synovial fluids, stomach, breasts, ovaries, sympathetic nervous system.
 Essential Oil: cinnamon bark, black pepper, hyssop, lemon, marjoram, peppermint, rosemary,
Information on this website and my FB page is based on the authors research and experiences. Information is shared for educational purposes and not intended to be used as recommendations or advice for treatment of any illnesses. Do not put into effect any of the above without prior consultation with your medical health care provider for diagnosis, and treatment.
RAW CUCUMBER & ROMAINE LETTUCE SALAD: WITH SWEET GINGER-CUCUMBER NORI ROLLS By L'dia Men-Na'a
Pictured: spaghetti squash and stir-fry veggies topped with vegan apple maple sausage strips. (optional)
CUCUMBER Originated in India. Grows wild in the Himalayan regions. Like tomatoes and squash cucumbers are a fruit, closely related to melons.
Vitamins: B1, B5, B7, C, K, Minerals: copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium
- [_] Energy electrolyte booster
- [_] Eases feelings of anxiety
- [_] Buffers some of the damaging effects of stress.
- [_] Fights PMS
- [_] Combats headaches
- [_] Pain reducer
- [_] Anti-inflammatory agents important for brain health: fisetin has been found to prevent progressive memory and learning impairments in mice with Alzheimer's disease.
- [_] Has cooling soothing effect on skin
- [_] Reduces swelling from acne or sunburn
- [_] Reduces puffiness on skin
- [_] Cancer fighting antioxidants may help to lower risk of cancers: breast, uterine, ovarian, & prostate
- [_] Reduces bloating
- [_] Reduces water retention
- [_] Helps to cleanse liver
- [_] Relieves constipation
- [_] Fights cardiovascular disease
- [_] Helps control blood pressure
- [_] Clots blood
- [_] Helps to regulate heartbeat
- [_] Builds bones
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF CUCUMBERS
- RAW CUCUMBER & ROMAINE LETTUCE SALAD w/ SWEET GINGER-CUCUMBER NORI ROLLS By L'dia-Men-Na'a
- SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH STIR-FRY VEGGIES & APPLE MAPLE SAUSAGE By L'dia Men-Na'a
- FOODUCATE: Field Roast Breakfast Sausage, Apple Maple
- Ingredients filtered water, vital wheat gluten, expeller pressed safflower oil, non-sulphured dried apples, yeast extract, maple syrup, barley malt, onion powder, garlic, natural hickory smoke flavor with torula yeast, spices, sea salt, black pepper, ginger, nutmeg.
- Torula Yeast
THE NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF SEAWEED THE OCEAN'S SUPERFOOD
- [_] Kelp
- [_] Kombu
- [_] Nori
- [_] Dulse
- [_] Irish Moss
- [_] Bladderwrack
- [_] Sea Palm
- [_] Wakame
- [_] Hijiki
- [_] Arame