4 WEEKS DAILY PLANNER
CHART: 28 DAYS 4 WEEKS DAILY PLANNER
The cycles of the moon in a 365 day solar year, divided up by the moons.
- 13 lunar cycles (months) of 28 days each. Plus one extra day. ·
- Each year is 52 perfect weeks
- Each month is 28 days
- Each lunar month is 4 perfect weeks
- Each week is 7 days
1 New Phase: Write down specific goals for 28 days
basil*13, bergamot14579, cardamon*34, cypress*2367, patchouli1
- 1. [_] Plant seeds of renewal
- 2. [_] A time for starting ventures
2 Crescent Waxing: Foundation filter ideas
cinnamon*29, orange1239, sandalwood24567
- 1. [_] develop clear plans for goals before acting.
- 2. [_] advance/expand
3. 1st Quarter: Act upon desires for goals
Opportunities will occur to help reach goals.
eucalyptus radiata 23489, lemon 367, rosemary** 1236, sage*467
- 1. [_] Have the courage & self-determination to act upon desires for goals.
- 2. [_] Be self-motivated and self-empower by recognizing the support that is present.
- 3. [_] Materialize and bring into form by pursuing goals.
4. Gibbous Waxing Phase: Maintain balance
amber, grapefruit* 346, mimosa* 38, marjoram*12459, sage* 467, spearmint*
- 1. [_] Stay organized while being confronted with daily tasks.
- 2. [_] Analyze movements using strategies that mature, perfect, & refine plans.
- 3. [_] Connect with others and have meetings that will galvanize their support.
- 4. [_] Articulate, evaluate, and observe be in discernment with the process.
5. Full Moon: Meditate, pray, make decisions
cedarwood*67, chamomile1234578, frankincense34, jasmine*469, myrrh*57
- 1. [_] Power and realizations regarding undertakings
- 2. [_] Surrender in order to receive.
- 3. [_] Celebrate, creatively distribute the beauty of what has been produced
6. 3rd Quarter Waning Gibbous Moon: Harvesting
cypress*2367, neroli1245, nutmeg*34, tangerine, tuberose*
- 1. [_] Manifestating, illuminating the reaping of dreams.
- 2. [_] Release, share the wealth and teach others.
- 3. [_] Through demonstration communicate wisdom of self-love & helping others to heal
7. Last Quarter Waning: Let go
geranium14, juniper* 167, vetiver5, rosewood*8, sage*467
- 1. [_] Reflect on and honor what has evolved during this month.
- 2. [_] Do visualization meditations to purify,
- 3. [_] Allow body and mind to rest and recuperate.
- 4. [_] Assimilate and reap what has been beneficial.
- 5. [_] Bring into completion, shifting to release strategies that are not working.
8. Balsamic Waning Crescent: Consider New Strategies
ginger89, myrtle*, nutmeg*34, yarrow*8
- 1. [_] Dormancy, paying attention to dreamtimes, keeping a journal of their meanings.
- 2. [_] Be in prayer in order to integrate what was learned in this month.
- 3. [_] Dissolve what is no longer needed for future goals.
- 4. [_] Enthusiastically write new strategies, affirmations, & steps for the new cycle
ESSENTIAL OILS CAUTION:
- *Avoid during pregnancy,
- **Avoid HBP, Epileptic
CLICK ON IMAGE 2x TO ENLARGE