A Woman's Health
A Woman's Health
Herbs & Food For Female Reproductive Organs:
Asparagus, Black haw, Chamomile, Chinese Angelica Root, Chinese motherwort, Cinnamon Bark, Currents, Dill, Don quai, Ginger, Passionflower, Peppermint, Red raspberry leaf, Valerian
Calcium: is known traditionally as a pain killer: menstrual cramps, pregnancy, labor contractions, after pains. Calcium calms nerves, tones muscles, and clots blood.
- Fruit:........................cherry, figs, papaya, peach3
- Vegetable: ................broccoli, carob, cauliflower2, carrot juice, squash,
- Legumes & Seeds:....small white beans, almonds, sesame seeds, tahini seeds,
- Herbs:.......................dill, sea moss, red raspberry leaf, spirulina, sun chlorella,
- Sea Vegetable: .........Hijiki
- Other: .......................blackstrap molasses, yogurt
Iron: essential for making hemoglobin, enriches blood, ensures vitally, reasoning & memory.
Apricot, beet, blackstrap molasses, brewers yeast, date, cherry, dandelion greens, dulse, kelp, lentils, parsley, peach, pear, dried prunes, raisins, sesame seeds, pumpkins, alfalfa, nettle, yellow dock, liquid Floradix with Iron.
Deer Exercise: This exercise involves massaging the breast in a clockwise & counter-clockwise direction. Rubbing the breasts helps to support a healthy female reproductive system. Traditionally used for thousands of years as a technique of family planning.
- Stimulates production of estrogen
- rejuvinates energy
- stimulates brain function
- Does not interfere with naturally occuring menopause.
- Floradix with Iron and Black Strap Molasses works great!. Eat or drink citrusy alongside Iron foods. It helps your body to absorb the Iron. I share these with all my prenatal and postnatal moms to get their Iron levels up and not bleed out during childbirth and postpartum. I also used them before getting dental work done. Yes Floradix with Iron and Black Strap Molasses works great! Your labwork levels should be
- hemoglobin: 12
- Hematocrit: 37
- 1 TB Blackstrap Molasses
- 8oz cold enriched Vanilla Rice Milk or water
- 2 tsp Carob or cacao Powder.
- You can also the ingredients above to make a smoothie with this by blending with it:
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds,
- 1 frozen banana or 1/2 frozen avocado,
- Sweeten to taste with honey or maple syrup
- For consistency of your liking, add more or less liquid.:
Signs of Imbalance:
[_] irregular cycle
[_] mood fluctuations
[_] hormonal blocks
[_] water accumulation
[_] cramps may indicate calcium deficiency
[_] excessive bleeding may indicate iron deficiency
TAMPONS PADS & WASHES
- [_] Menstrual Care Products & Harmful Ingredients
SMALL WHITE NAVY BEANS
Red Raspberry Leaf sweetened with honey.
A WOMANS HEALTH:
- POSTPARTUM AND
MENOPAUSE VITAMINS, MINERALS, TRADITIONAL HERBS AND PLANT-BASED FOODS USED BY MIDWIVES By L'dia Men-Na'a Herbs & Food For Female Reproductive Organs:
- Black haw*
- Chinese Angelica Root (Dong Quai Root)*
- Chinese motherwort*
- Cinnamon Bark2*
- Red raspberry leaf6,
▪RED RASPBERRY LEAF6 Red Raspberry Leaf teas can be used hot or even better cold with a slice of lemon.
VITAMINS: C, D, E MINERALS: Calcium
- [_] antioxidant
- [_] aids in digestion
- [_] eases bloating & cramping
- [_] decreases inflammation
- [_] soothes symptoms of arthritis
- [_] soothes symptoms of gout
- [_] soothes symptoms of headaches
- [_] soothes symptoms of fever
- [_] soothes skin conditions
- [_] boosts the immune system
- [_] reduces high blood pressure
- [_] protects the cardiovascular system
- [_] soothes eczema and rashes
- [_] cold sores
- [_] helps alleviates symptoms of gingivitis
- [_] anemia
- [_] leg cramps
- [_] may ease symptoms of PMS
- [_] may ease muscle cramping
- [_] tones uterus: muscle relaxant
- [_] increases fertility in women and men
- [_] decreases nausea: morning sickness
- [_] may ease and shorten labor
- [_] may ease childbirth pain
- [_] postpartum recovery: eases afterpains
- [_] increases milk production
* avoid during pregnancy
- 1 head Orange Cauliflower, lightly steamed
- 1 cup Basil Leaves, raw chopped
- 1 cup Scallions, raw chopped
- 1 cup Cilantro leaves, raw chopped
- 1 cup Dill leaves, raw chopped
- 1 cup Dates, pitted, chopped
- 1 cup Vegannaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
The ovaries secrete the hormone Estrogen. It affects ovulation, menses and breast developement. Source: ,Health Tap A woman's body may feel off when hormones are not balanced. With the onset of menopause, women are more at risk for developing symptoms of a hormonal imbalance. Estrogen-rich foods may help ease some of the symptoms:
- [_] beans: lowers cholesterol, helps maintain healthy glucose levels.
- [_] wheat bran: helps to protect against breast cancer
- [_] apricots
- [_] dates:
- [_] flaxseed: helps lower cholesterol, helps prevent strokes & heartattacks
- [_] prunes:
- [_] sesame seeds
- [_] 100% dark rye bread: helps reduce hot flashes
- [_] alfalfa sprouts: helps eliminate nightsweats and hot flashes
- [_] helps to bring down cholesterol levels (rinse in cold running water before eating them)
SYMPTOMS OF A HORMONAL IMBALANCE:
- [_] hot flashes
- [_] decrease in sex drive
- [_] weight gain
- [_] fatigue
- [_] mood swings
- [_] insomnia
- [_] irritability
- [_] anxiety
- [_] depression
- [_] beans
- [_] broccoli
- [_] cabbage
- [_] english walnut leaf*
- [_] ginkgo biloba*
- [_] horsetail*
- [_] Moringa oleifera
ORANGE LENTIL SOUP WITH MORINGA AND LENTIL SOUP
The Hormonal System:
- Uterus: the size of a fist. Ovaries: Produces a ripe travels to the fallopian tubes to the uterus, Produces
- Estrogen: Female sex hormone responsible for development of sexual characteristics such as breasts, rounded hips
- Progesterone: Responsible for 2nd half of menstrual cycle preparatory for implantation of the fertilized egg, and development of mammary glands.
- Fallopian Tubes:Guides the egg (ovum) from the ovaries into the tubes to the uterus. An unfertilized egg disintegrates.
- Cervix: The opening of the uterus is rounded or flattened the size of a quarter -fifty cents piece. the hole in center of the cervix is the Os.
Signs Of Fertility: Fertile mucous is moist, thin and stretches and supports sperm to swim up through the cervix. Fertile mucous appears usually 6 days prior to ovulation and last 4 days after ovulation. Sperm can live up to 5 days in fertile mucous. Infertile mucous is pasty, thick, & adhesive, has no elasticity thus is not welcoming to sperm. Observing the cervical mucous works well for women who have irregular menses, are breastfeeding, and who are pre-menopausal.
Blackstrap Molasses In Vanilla Rice Milk with Carob Powder
- Farm To Fridge is Mercy For Animals' landmark 11-minute documentary
- About the reality behind the production of meat, eggs, and dairy. The footage you'll see in this video was taken with a hidden camera, primarily in factory farms across the United States. Most of the scenes were recorded during undercover investigations led by Mercy For Animals.
- After seeing how chickens, turkeys, fishes, pigs, and cows are treated on factory farms and in slaughterhouses, you'll understand why so many people are choosing to take animal products off their plates.
- For a shorter version of Farm To Fridge, please see the 4-minute version video. In order to help more animals escape a fate of misery, try to be vegan for 22 days! We highly recommend to join Challenge 22+ for both free guidance and support.